Alberta Jones is an internationally acclaimed production designer and illustrator based in London. She is an associate artist and designer for Rhum and Clay Theatre Company. Her work for the award winning show Testosterone gained commendation from The Golden Panda Culture & Design Awards 2017.
Current & ongoing productions:
- TESTOSTERONE: production design. Touring internationally in 2018.
- As You Like It: production design for The Handlebards. The world's first cycling theatre company. Touring internationally in 2018.
- The Agent of influence: production design & publicity design. Touring now.
- Pootopia: production design Written and Directed by Kit Redstone and Vicky Kyriakoulakou. (In progress).
- Polyphonic Scars: Production design for poet and activist Lisa Luxx (In progress).
+447716 494 361
Which?, The Roundhouse, OXFAM, Playstation, IKEA, Hewlett Packard, Seen Presents, Bearded Kitten, Vita Coconut Water, Push UK, Miss Jones & Co, Paris Games Week, Pernod Ricard, Jamesons, Chivas, The Gherkin, Beefeater, Plymouth Gin, London Cocktail Week 2015,
Associate companies and artists include:
Rhum and Clay Theatre Company, Arts Depot,
The Handlebards, Red Door Studios, KriyaArts, FilmAble, Haltwhistle Film Project, Fluff Productions, Tim Hunkin, Lisa Luxx, Chris Harrison, Kit Redstone, Xavier De sousa, Rebecca Crookshank, Sandra Dieckmann, Jessica Beck, Cherry Truluck.